Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I have the same Cuisinart grinder and really like it. It replaced a similar
Joined: Mar 16, 2006
Posted to Thread #21929 at 10:35 pm on Apr 13, 2012
machine made by Capresso, but I like the Cuisinart so much better! Same static issues, but the coffee catcher, for want of a better word, fits the grinder much better and doesn't make the mess I often ended up with the old one Definitely go with the burr grinder!!! It doesn't generate the heat the blade type does, which can burn your coffee beans.
Other messages in this thread:
- We have the same grinder, and I'm sorry to report that it doesn't have enough oomph - ErininNY - 1:25pm on 04/13/12
- We have a Cuisinart Burr grinder with 15 different grind selections [LINK] - MarilynFL - 1:46pm on 04/13/12
- I have the same Cuisinart grinder and really like it. It replaced a similar - PatBastrop - 10:35pm on 04/13/12
- My advice: First, open one of your bags of ground espresso. . . - mistral - 4:49pm on 04/13/12
- and adding: If you really, reeeeely want a new grinder, go with the burr grinder and . . . - mistral - 4:51pm on 04/13/12
- Mistral, I already have a spice grinder.... ;-D [NT] - EvaN - 11:01am on 04/14/12
- Just take the bag to the grocery store and grind there. Voila! [NT] - Traca - 4:16am on 04/14/12
- I could take the beans back to the store but then I wouldn't have the luxury of - EvaN - 11:10am on 04/14/12
- I knew that because it is EXACTLY what I would do! As for burr grinder expense. . . - mistral - 1:37pm on 04/14/12