Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
I just never could "connect" with her shows. Something about her didn't sit right with me.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #21970 at 10:49 pm on Apr 19, 2012
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- Is she still around? Wow. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 5:17pm on 04/19/12
- I'll watch it at least once. Remember a while back the conversation about ghost writers et al? - CathyZ from Kauai - 5:56pm on 04/19/12
- I just never could "connect" with her shows. Something about her didn't sit right with me. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 10:49pm on 04/19/12
- I was badly scarred by trying her recipes in her early book on pies!(NT) [NT] - daricem - 6:14pm on 04/21/12
- AMEN, sister. I can't tell you how many pies I tried out of that beautiful book...only to - MarilynFL - 3:04pm on 04/23/12
- I'm disappointed that it's not something more exciting... - ErininNY - 1:05am on 04/22/12
- I enjoy Martha and have picked up some great tips from her...the best one is how to fold - KarenNoCA - 11:23pm on 04/19/12