Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
No and Yes. Hah! I thought they were going to be more of a project
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #22001 at 8:03 pm on Apr 28, 2012
to put together Marg but they weren't. Now, I did have John helping(? and I'm really not sure sometimes) so it went quickly. After making the cookie mixture I put it in the fridge for about 30 min because I was afraid it would be hard to work with. Don't. It actually was to crumbly at first until it warmed up a bit. Patted out in the palm of my hand, added the ball of peanut butter mix and just folded around. I then handed it off to the big guy to roll and roll in sugar. It would have not taken much more for me to finish the steps. I flattened a bit to much so next time I won't smoosh as much. I may never make another cookie again. I love Reese's cups and this sure does the trick for me.
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 22001. Chocolate Peanut Butter Surprise Cookies...don't even know where I [LINK] - orchid - 1:33am on 04/26/12 (5)
- My favorite cookie ever (well, one of them, anyway) is GS Peanut Butter Patties - Lana in FL - 12:55am on 04/28/12
- mmm. I want to try these. Are they really fiddly to make? i.e. does the dough wrap around easily? [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 5:37pm on 04/28/12
- No and Yes. Hah! I thought they were going to be more of a project - orchid - 8:03pm on 04/28/12
- Good tips. Thank you. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 11:00pm on 04/28/12
- Chocolates! - bestcrystal - 4:21am on 05/14/12