Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Janet in NC||
I did look in Tried and True first but didn't see anything "South Pacific" there.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #22038 at 6:28 pm on May 1, 2012
Other messages in this thread:
- 22038. I need an appetizer to take to a Luau. I would like something nice but I wouldn't want - Janet in NC - 3:15pm on 05/01/12 (10)
- Gosh, there are so many...have you checked Tried and True under the appetizers? [LINK] - KarenNoCA - 4:57pm on 05/01/12
- I did look in Tried and True first but didn't see anything "South Pacific" there. [NT] - Janet in NC - 6:28pm on 05/01/12
- Balsamic Roasted Pearl Onions & Cheese. [LINK] - orchid - 7:15pm on 05/01/12
- Thanks for the ideas. I found an interesting pineapple salsa that I think I will make. [NT] - Janet in NC - 12:30am on 05/02/12
- I was trying to find my recipe for a shrimp / pineapple / mango salsa. No success, but was - barb_b - 4:49pm on 05/02/12
- there's also the lazy woman's sushi---not quite luau, but lots of sushi on the islands. [NT] - AngAk1 - 9:34pm on 05/02/12
- Sushi is Japanese- can't say I've seen at luaus but always good! [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 1:32am on 05/03/12
- I have to speak up- can't help it. Luau is Hawaiian. Here are some real dishes to consider [LINK] - CathyZ from Kauai - 12:16am on 05/03/12
- Thanks for the site Cathy, I forgot to mention that the hosts don't eat meat and are already - Janet in NC - 12:27pm on 05/04/12