Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Congrats on your weight loss!! :) And a big thanks for posting the cucumber agua fresca recipe
Joined: Feb 5, 2007
Posted to Thread #22181 at 12:47 pm on May 30, 2012
It's my new favorite drink, either non-or alcoholic. I added a handful of mint to one
batch and basil in another. I eliminated the sugar and added lemon-lime sparkling water to top off the glasses.
Good diet drink--it's pretty filling.
Our friends loved it too, I kept having to make more!!
Great with Hendrick's or lemon vodka. :)
Other messages in this thread:
- 22181. Deb in MI, the reduced quantity recipe for Dyslexic Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce works. - MarilynFL - 12:32am on 05/30/12 (4)
- Thank you SOOOOOO much Marilyn & Larry!! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 10:02am on 05/30/12
- Congrats on your weight loss!! :) And a big thanks for posting the cucumber agua fresca recipe - MoNJ - 12:47pm on 05/30/12
- Thanks missy! Still have a long way to go. I'm buying 1 pound bags - MarilynFL - 1:17pm on 05/30/12
- Mar, you have such a big heart! ((Hugs)) [NT] - barb_b - 2:57pm on 05/30/12