Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Ang, I find that a few drops of sesame oil on broccoli or asparagus make them more exciting.
Joined: Oct 13, 2010
Posted to Thread #22221 at 1:39 am on Jun 5, 2012
Other messages in this thread:
- 22221. Roasted Sesame-and Panko-Coated Asparagus with Soy-Ginger Drizzle - Marg CDN2 - 7:19pm on 06/04/12 (6)
- Marg, glad you liked it! [NT] - Meryl - 8:03pm on 06/04/12
- I've made this a few times and it's fabulous!! [NT] - cheezz - 8:22pm on 06/04/12
- thanks for posting. I have a bundle of asparagus in the fridge and tired of plain roasting it. [NT] - AngAk1 - 10:38pm on 06/04/12
- Also, try my Roasted Asparagus with Crispy Shallots! [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 10:45pm on 06/04/12
- Or stir fry in a little butter and add sliced almonds halfway through :) [NT] - cheezz - 11:29pm on 06/04/12
- Ang, I find that a few drops of sesame oil on broccoli or asparagus make them more exciting. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 1:39am on 06/05/12