Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks everyone! After giving my menu a once over,..
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #273 at 3:42 pm on Dec 31, 2005
I have decided to go the easy route. I am making up a deli tray, an antipasto, Joe's green olive tapenade, veggie tray, and just one fondue going for the kids to make poppers and cheese sticks (an adult actually will make it). My stepdaughter is bringing dips and spreads.
I don't know why, but this year, I am just sick of eating! The thought of ingesting a bunch of fried foods, ugggggggggggg.
Thanks again for the recipes and advice. Everyone have a wonderful new year! Dawn
Sometimes you just need to look reality in the eye, and deny it. �Garrison Keillor
Other messages in this thread:
- 273. ISO: New Years at my house. Any new fantastic, make-ahead is a plus... - Dawn_MO - 3:02am on 12/30/05 (9)
- Pulled pork, slaw, etc. for a traditional - TerraFirma - 3:57am on 12/30/05
- Hi Dawn. This may sound stupid>>> - marg in pa - 4:07am on 12/30/05
- More info: this is actually an ISO for appetizers for New Years Eve... - Dawn_MO - 12:10pm on 12/30/05
- Dawn I make all my recipes low carb.... - FoodMuse - 3:53pm on 12/30/05
- We're doing all appetizers... - FoodMuse - 3:48pm on 12/30/05
- Hi Muse... I tried the spinach balls, and while they were good... - DawnNYS - 11:02pm on 01/02/06
- Dawn, if you don't already have a zillion tapenade recipes >> - Joe - 4:52pm on 12/30/05
- I made these cheese puffs for Christmas and they were a big hit. rec - AngAk - 5:09pm on 12/30/05
- Thanks everyone! After giving my menu a once over,.. - Dawn_MO - 3:42pm on 12/31/05