Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Recipe, please, "piping hot pasta sauce"? How did you keep the angel hair pasta from clumping
Joined: Apr 10, 2006
Posted to Thread #22515 at 2:12 am on Jul 20, 2012
while it was waiting on the bar? Great idea!
"A brandy for the Chef!"
Other messages in this thread:
- 22515. My sister was visiting yesterday and we had this for dinner. REC: Spaghetti Bar - Dawn_MO - 5:42pm on 07/19/12 (10)
- What a great idea! [NT] - LisainLA - 6:03pm on 07/19/12
- Isn't it, though. We did this with individual pizzas/calzones, but spaghetti is even better. [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:03pm on 07/19/12
- nice! hadn't thought about doing that for spaghetti. [NT] - AngAk1 - 7:10pm on 07/19/12
- Recipe, please, "piping hot pasta sauce"? How did you keep the angel hair pasta from clumping - Marianne - 2:12am on 07/20/12
- I'll be interested in Dawn's method, but drizzling the hot pasta with a little oil and tossing will - MarilynFL - 11:18am on 07/20/12
- Dorothy had the answer all along! LOL! [NT] - Marianne - 6:44pm on 07/20/12
- She's a slick chick, she is. [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:47pm on 07/23/12
- I had the pasta separate from the toppings and sauce. - Dawn_MO - 9:10pm on 07/20/12
- Mmm, this sauce sounds so good. A bit different, with the artichokes. Can't wait to try it! TKS. [NT] - Marianne - 1:34am on 07/21/12
- Very clever. I bet it was fun and interactive. I forwarded your idea to a friend who - barb_b - 12:48pm on 07/21/12