Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Seconding Melissa's. We had it last night san raw onion. We used Harissa, my favorite new condiment
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #22613 at 11:27 am on Aug 9, 2012
in lieu of the hot sauce. And we doubled that to zip it up more.
Larry had his wrapped in a tortilla...I had mine plain with a side of black bean/corn/harissa and lime juice/zest. Plus a side of cucumbers/tomatoes/lime zest/balsamic/avocado so everything tied in together.
Many thanks, Traca. This is a winner on all counts. And for once, I used up the half/can of coconut milk before it went bad.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 22613. Another up vote for the coconut lime pulled chicken tacos [NT] [LINK] - Melissa Dallas - 11:52pm on 08/08/12 (6)
- These are so yummy! [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 1:01am on 08/09/12
- And so quick &easy [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 1:14am on 08/09/12
- I'm going to spice mine up a little more next time. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 1:16am on 08/09/12
- I used a green habanero hot sauce liberally on mine after I finished them... - Richard in Cincy - 1:22am on 08/09/12
- Seconding Melissa's. We had it last night san raw onion. We used Harissa, my favorite new condiment - MarilynFL - 11:27am on 08/09/12
- time for T&T Melissa. [NT] - AngAk1 - 6:29pm on 08/09/12