Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Att: All members who grow their own vegetables! I have a brand new cookbook to give away:
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #22652 at 9:06 pm on Aug 14, 2012
"The Sunset Edible Garden Cookbook: Fresh, Healthy Cooking from the Garden."
I don't have my own garden, and although I do make a lot of vegetable and fruit dishes, I'd like to give this book to one of you - it's specifically tailored to those who grow their own produce. It's a great book - not only does it have lots of great recipes and photos, but it includes tips on growing, harvesting, and storing your own vegetables, herbs, and fruit.
Those of you who are interested, just leave a reply here. If more than one person replies, I'll do a drawing. Also, Amazon has it on sale now, so if you're not chosen as a winner, you can buy it at a good price (no, I don't work for Amazon) :)
Note: I can only ship within the U.S.
A balanced diet is equal parts of milk and dark chocolate.
Other messages in this thread:
- 22652. Att: All members who grow their own vegetables! I have a brand new cookbook to give away: [LINK] - Meryl - 9:06pm on 08/14/12 (7)
- I would like your cookbook, please put me in the drawing! Thanks! (nt) [NT] - mistral - 9:32pm on 08/14/12
- Me too. Is there a chapter on toxic L.A. soil? :) [NT] - cheezz - 9:44pm on 08/14/12
- Me three! :) [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 11:37pm on 08/14/12
- me four! [NT] - PatBastrop - 10:37am on 08/15/12
- Me! Too late? :) [NT] - GayleMO - 5:22am on 08/17/12
- Hi Gayle - no, you're not too late. I'll be doing the drawing this weekend. Great to see you!!! [NT] - Meryl - 5:44am on 08/17/12
- Great!! Thx! :) I've been eating out of the garden mostly, this summer! - GayleMO - 2:44pm on 08/17/12