Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Yes, they do look great! I made a very low-carb
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #22680 at 8:11 pm on Aug 18, 2012
breakfast the other day, very filling, 'didn't miss the carbs at all.
I sliced some zucchini from the garden, chunked some tomatoes from the garden, added DILL (edited, originally had basil), and butter, then poured 2 beaten eggs and Parmesan cheese over all. It was soooo good. Topped with a little sour cream and fresh chives.
Thanks for the link!
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 22680. Terrific brunch/breakfast dish for a crowd: Salvadorean Breakfast Cake [LINK] - Traca - 2:08am on 08/18/12 (20)
- While I have not tried this recipe - these cakes are delicious! A co-worker's - LisainLA - 2:30am on 08/18/12
- Can you tell me more? Does she serve them plain, with sesame seeds on top? Warm or cold? [NT] - Traca - 3:51am on 08/18/12
- He always serves them to us at room temperature, and I've had both with and without seeds. - LisainLA - 4:26am on 08/18/12
- Wow, these sound great!! [NT] - MoNJ - 12:55pm on 08/18/12
- Just took them out of the oven--they are fabulous! Thanks for posting! - MoNJ - 2:45pm on 08/18/12
- Mine were a little greasy on the bottom warm, but chilled, they set up like cheesecake. [NT] - Traca - 10:32pm on 08/18/12
- Same here--chilled, they were pretty solidified-still good,but I liked the warm version better :) [NT] - MoNJ - 5:01pm on 08/20/12
- Yes, they do look great! I made a very low-carb - DawnNYS - 8:11pm on 08/18/12
- P.S. Can you make them using wheat AP flour instead? Any changes to the rest of the recipe? [NT] - DawnNYS - 8:14pm on 08/18/12
- Wheat flour would make them too dense - not sure you could compensate and get a good result. [NT] - LisainLA - 9:46pm on 08/18/12
- Dawn, if you don't have the rice flour, try ground almonds. I have another similar recipe using just - Traca - 10:28pm on 08/18/12
- Thanks Lisa and Traca [NT] - DawnNYS - 3:31pm on 08/19/12
- Did you skip the sugar? [NT] - Traca - 10:27pm on 08/18/12
- Sorry, above was for Dawn. [NT] - Traca - 10:27pm on 08/18/12
- Who? What? What was for me? ;o) [NT] - DawnNYS - 3:31pm on 08/19/12
- Referring to the savory version w vegetables. [NT] - Traca - 6:27pm on 08/19/12
- Can you link me to that post of yours? I'm totally lost, but that might be from a lack of carbs ;o) [NT] - DawnNYS - 8:15pm on 08/20/12
- I read this as...you made a similar version of that dish with vegetables. I could be wrong but [LINK] - Traca - 12:02am on 08/21/12
- Oh... lol. Yes Lisa and Traca, I was just adding to the discussion by saying what I had made - DawnNYS - 5:44pm on 08/22/12
- It sounds to me like Dawn made something like a frittata, separate from the quesadilla. [NT] - LisainLA - 2:40pm on 08/21/12