Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I certainly hope--as a good hostess--you provided a nice bowl of ashes for the marshmallows?
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #22693 at 6:24 pm on Aug 20, 2012
It wasn't Girl Scout Summer Camp Fire Circle Time if I wasn't searing the flesh off the roof off my mouth with a burnt, ash-covered marshmallow.
Ya...let those good times roll.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 22693. Last night was our annual Margarita and Sangria Party... might need to change it to pinterest party - Carianna in WA - 8:19pm on 08/19/12 (9)
- What a fun menu. Not hard to imagine people being excited about that event. [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 9:57pm on 08/19/12
- 'Smores buffet! *Swoon!* [NT] - ErininNY - 11:32pm on 08/19/12
- What a great idea, and a great conversation starter. [NT] - Joe - 3:46pm on 08/20/12
- I certainly hope--as a good hostess--you provided a nice bowl of ashes for the marshmallows? - MarilynFL - 6:24pm on 08/20/12
- Fun cocktail party menu!! Sounds like a great time! [NT] - MoNJ - 5:23pm on 08/20/12
- Very clever idea! We make smores frequently, but nothing that elaborate. I will definitely use - barb_b - 6:51pm on 08/20/12
- S'mores Menu - Carianna in WA - 10:24pm on 08/20/12
- Thanks Carianna! I will definitely be doing this. [NT] - barb_b - 11:29am on 08/21/12
- this would be great to post into T&T Menus! [NT] - AngAk1 - 7:20pm on 08/20/12