Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Marc In Seattle||
That's quite the list!
Joined: Dec 13, 2005
Posted to Thread #22735 at 8:13 pm on Aug 25, 2012
I'm trying a recipe for a cumin, chile and Sichuan-pepper laced lamb noodle soup this weekend. FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!
Will let you know how it turns out :)
Other messages in this thread:
- 22735. Things I wanna make this weekend but not sure if there are enough hours in the day.... - Barbara in VA - 12:45pm on 08/25/12 (13)
- I bought a peck of heirloom beefsteak tomatoes at the farmer's market and... - Richard in Cincy - 1:08pm on 08/25/12
- HI Barbara, what a list! FYI... Last year, I also had lots of puree and honestly - barb_b - 1:23pm on 08/25/12
- Right now I'm making the $4 sauce and a blank lentil dal and - MarilynFL - 7:27pm on 08/25/12
- That's quite the list! - Marc In Seattle - 8:13pm on 08/25/12
- Oh, and here's the recipe in case anyone wants to get their Sichuan food fix..l [NT] [LINK] - Marc In Seattle - 8:17pm on 08/25/12
- Marc, totally on the Sichuan wavelength with you... - Richard in Cincy - 10:24pm on 08/25/12
- You will love those books.... - Marc In Seattle - 1:47am on 08/26/12
- Everyone's lists are making me panic a little. I should probably be making and freezing sauces, etc. - ErininNY - 8:24pm on 08/25/12
- of course it does. To each one's own, in one's due time... - Richard in Cincy - 10:36pm on 08/25/12
- I have been knocking on the door!! HELLO!!!?? (What a great menu!) - barb_b - 5:01am on 08/26/12
- Sorry, come on in! LOL - Richard in Cincy - 1:54am on 08/27/12
- my sister(Indiana) sent me a flat rate box full of garden produce:beans,cukes,jalapenos,cherry tomat - AngAk1 - 6:41pm on 08/27/12
- How cool about the produce! :) [NT] - ErininNY - 8:02pm on 08/27/12