Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
thanks Cyn. I remember washboard cookies from childhood---the storebought kind.
Joined: Sep 12, 2011
Posted to Thread #23052 at 5:41 pm on Oct 16, 2012
haven't seen them in ages.
Other messages in this thread:
- 23052. Looking for a good cookie recipe. Going to visit my aunt on Monday and - CynUpstateNY - 11:23pm on 10/13/12 (15)
- You could add coconut or fruit as one of the variations of these blondies [NT] [LINK] - Melissa Dallas - 11:44pm on 10/13/12
- How about Ina Garten's Jam Thumbprints? They're delicious and are rolled in coconut. >>> [LINK] - Meryl - 11:50pm on 10/13/12
- Ginger Spice Sandwich Cookie with Lemon Cream - Fine Cooking Magazine > [LINK] - GayR - 12:01am on 10/14/12
- Cyn, Martha Stewart Coconut Thumbprint w/ salted caramel [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 1:33pm on 10/14/12
- Thanks, they all sound wonderful! Going with the snowballs. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 2:52pm on 10/14/12
- REC: Buccellato... - charlie - 12:09am on 10/15/12
- oooooh. May I please find the opportunity to make this? Thanks Charlie [NT] - Marg CDN2 - 4:51am on 10/15/12
- I make Emeril's Cuccidati for Christmas -very similar and delicious! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 11:51pm on 10/15/12
- a good old fashioned cookie: Fat Honey Cookies from Ron in T&T [NT] [LINK] - AngAk1 - 7:24pm on 10/15/12
- I really miss Ron. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 11:51pm on 10/15/12
- Made the snowballs and Toasted Coconut Washboards from Big Fat Cookies. Both great! [NT] [LINK] - CynUpstateNY - 11:54pm on 10/15/12
- Cyn, Thanks for the report. Glad to hear you liked the Snowballs - Jan Moon is [LINK] - GayR - 12:26am on 10/16/12
- Thanks, Gay! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 11:56am on 10/16/12
- thanks Cyn. I remember washboard cookies from childhood---the storebought kind. - AngAk1 - 5:41pm on 10/16/12