Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Dawn - your Reeses Bars are amazing!!!
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #23517 at 4:00 pm on Dec 26, 2012
The only thing I did different was make a ganache topping for the bars - adding a little cream to the chocolate.
Thanks so much for a winner recipe!
Other messages in this thread:
- 23517. Dawn - your Reeses Bars are amazing!!! [LINK] - deb-in-MI - 4:00pm on 12/26/12 (8)
- time for T&T? [NT] - AngAk1 - 7:27pm on 12/26/12
- Yep - Orchid, deb and I all are big fans. ;P [NT] - LisainLA - 8:04pm on 12/26/12
- Done! Posted in T&T Candy [NT] - Dawn_MO - 3:23pm on 12/28/12
- Do you think, if I cut down the powdered sugar by 1/3, the base would still be okay texture-wise? [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:38am on 12/27/12
- Hi deb - I was wondering the same thing, and will try it next time. - LisainLA - 4:38pm on 12/27/12
- Also - to help with cutting the bars - deb-in-MI - 5:28pm on 12/27/12
- Definitely can cook down on the sugar. Here's a slightly different recipe I used to make for my - Curious1 - 7:41pm on 12/27/12
- I've not made this one, but it uses even less sugar, I didn't check the ratio to the other [LINK] - Curious1 - 7:44pm on 12/27/12