Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Having a festive family lunch on Sat. I am kind of going Italian..
Joined: Feb 4, 2008
Posted to Thread #23564 at 4:41 pm on Jan 1, 2013
I am not sure with what to serve the main course. I have
a vegetarian guest as well so need a veg dish and I suppose
rice to go with the osso buco -- not a risotto though.
Main - Osso Buco
I will do desserts - just haven't thought them thru yet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 23564. Having a festive family lunch on Sat. I am kind of going Italian.. - elaine - 4:41pm on 01/01/13 (4)
- You can bake root vegetables and serve them with cooked lentils. It goes great with rice :-) - EvaN - 6:13pm on 01/01/13
- What about the filling in this post, stuffed pasta shells w/ a simple marinara? [LINK] - Traca - 5:43am on 01/02/13
- Oops. I mean: the filling used to stuff pasta shells. [NT] - Traca - 5:45am on 01/02/13
- Also on the stuffed theme--stuffed pepper halves or stuffed portabellas. It would be a vegetarian - Joe - 4:14pm on 01/02/13