Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Double thumbs up on Orchid's posted rec: Sweet and Hot Mustard I followed the rec; and made 6
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #23567 at 8:46 pm on Jan 1, 2013
4 oz jars. dh gave it rave reviews. It is a lil on the hot / spicy side. : )
Thx Orchid for the recipe. I gave it to my tea group....
Other messages in this thread:
- 23567. Double thumbs up on Orchid's posted rec: Sweet and Hot Mustard I followed the rec; and made 6 [LINK] - barb_b - 8:46pm on 01/01/13 (4)
- Also gave my tea group Cyns posted rec: Bacon Jam!~ This also rec'd rave reviews. dh had quite [LINK] - barb_b - 8:52pm on 01/01/13
- Amazing isn't it? I have half a jar left...had grassini, blue cheese and jam for lunch. - CynUpstateNY - 9:56pm on 01/01/13
- Oh, I'm thrilled you gave it a go! I have wanted someone to make - orchid - 9:42pm on 01/01/13
- I cooked it over a double broiler for about 7-8 minutes.I could not find my thermometer; it turned - barb_b - 12:19am on 01/02/13