Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I cooked it over a double broiler for about 7-8 minutes.I could not find my thermometer; it turned
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #23567 at 12:19 am on Jan 2, 2013
out perfectly. I whisked constantly. It was a nice spicy and just SCREAMED for some pretzels! Thanks for the fun recipe!
Other messages in this thread:
- 23567. Double thumbs up on Orchid's posted rec: Sweet and Hot Mustard I followed the rec; and made 6 [LINK] - barb_b - 8:46pm on 01/01/13 (4)
- Also gave my tea group Cyns posted rec: Bacon Jam!~ This also rec'd rave reviews. dh had quite [LINK] - barb_b - 8:52pm on 01/01/13
- Amazing isn't it? I have half a jar left...had grassini, blue cheese and jam for lunch. - CynUpstateNY - 9:56pm on 01/01/13
- Oh, I'm thrilled you gave it a go! I have wanted someone to make - orchid - 9:42pm on 01/01/13
- I cooked it over a double broiler for about 7-8 minutes.I could not find my thermometer; it turned - barb_b - 12:19am on 01/02/13