Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks Cyn and Deb but one more question. Should they be baked
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #23593 at 9:04 pm on Jan 4, 2013
from frozen or defrost them? Sorry to be such a dunce.
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 23593. Meryl or anyone else who might know....I'm going to make these [LINK] - orchid - 5:45pm on 01/04/13 (6)
- I freeze half the batch of every cracker I make. Then just slice and bake. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 6:57pm on 01/04/13
- Thanks Cyn and Deb but one more question. Should they be baked - orchid - 9:04pm on 01/04/13
- I partially defrost so they're easier to slice. Not a dunce. You just haven't made them before. - CynUpstateNY - 1:26am on 01/05/13
- Thanks Cyn. Ever since I read this recipe to John he has been - orchid - 1:38am on 01/05/13
- Please post your tweaks, if any, and you results. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 11:35am on 01/05/13
- Yes - they should freeze beautifully! I'm going to try to the recipe this weekend:) [NT] - deb-in-MI - 6:58pm on 01/04/13