Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Naples||
I bought the 8" Cuisinart "Green" non-stick pan yesterday.
Joined: Dec 18, 2005
Posted to Thread #23611 at 8:30 pm on Jan 7, 2013
Haven't tried it yet so I can't judge. My Calphalon 8" was peeling.
How many times can you tell a person not to use metal in non-stick pans??
Other messages in this thread:
- 23611. Does anyone have one of these non-stick pans? My 12-in Calphalon doesn't sit flat any [LINK] - Curious1 - 4:56pm on 01/07/13 (8)
- Tramontina is the best! I have this set, but you can also order individual pans. [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 7:57pm on 01/07/13
- I agree. I loved mine, until it lost its "non-stickyness"! [NT] - DawnNYS - 9:20pm on 01/07/13
- I bought the 8" Cuisinart "Green" non-stick pan yesterday. [LINK] - Michael in Sarasota - 8:30pm on 01/07/13
- Are you talking about the 2-handled 12 inch flat nonstick with the sloped sides? - PatBastrop - 1:07pm on 01/08/13
- No, it's the skillet at the link. It comes in 8,10, or 12-in. But now I'm confused because - Curious1 - 3:59pm on 01/08/13
- I have a couple of Calphalon woks that are fairly non-stick, but I was thinking they wouldn't work - Curious1 - 4:00pm on 01/08/13
- have gas here. But in Bastrop the electric cooktop was hot enough for the wok. [NT] - PatBastrop - 8:40pm on 01/09/13
- Can the Tramontina pans go into the oven, say to finish off a steak - KarenNoCA - 7:36pm on 01/09/13