Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
green falafel; ie. falafel with extra parsley added
Joined: Jan 13, 2012
Posted to Thread #23640 at 1:22 pm on Jan 13, 2013
Then eat the falafel on a salad of parsley, tomatoes, cukes, and onions dressed lightly in a lemony vinaigrette. I like a generous portion of tahini sauce on my falafel.
I like parsley and add some to everything I can when it is in season here. I have tried to grow some in a pot over the winter but have been only marginally successful, even though our winter is short and I have a pretty good east window.
Other messages in this thread:
- 23640. ISO ideas for a bumper crop of parsely, both curly and flat-leaf. I have so much of it in the garden - Joe - 1:44am on 01/13/13 (12)
- All I can tell you is it freezes beautifully. Just wash, dry and put it in a plastic sack. - Curious1 - 2:56am on 01/13/13
- No, I had no idea! Thanks. [NT] - Joe - 5:38pm on 01/13/13
- How about parsley pesto? Or this: Lemony Rice-Parsley Salad [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 4:00am on 01/13/13
- Or this: Parsley Salad [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 4:01am on 01/13/13
- From my to-try list: Cannellini Bean Salad with Parsley Pesto [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 4:08am on 01/13/13
- Thanks Meryl, these all sound good. I'll be sure to try Alton's salad at the next garden potluck. [NT] - Joe - 5:38pm on 01/13/13
- green falafel; ie. falafel with extra parsley added - cyalexa2 - 1:22pm on 01/13/13
- I love falafel. Thanks! [NT] - Joe - 5:39pm on 01/13/13
- I love Salsa Verde, posted by Charlie [LINK] - judy-mass - 2:02pm on 01/13/13
- Judy, I forgot about this. Thanks! [NT] - Joe - 5:40pm on 01/13/13
- Rec: Chimichurri sauce [NT] [LINK] - barb_b - 11:07pm on 01/13/13
- Thanks, Barb! [NT] - Joe - 4:07pm on 01/14/13