Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Saco Cocoa Powder - Does anyone have this in their supermarket? I can't find it here in NC. -
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #23713 at 2:35 am on Jan 25, 2013
Many stores around the country carry it, depending on the location, such as:
Albertsons (seems like it's the most available in Albertsons)
Associated Food Stores
And lots more stores listed by state.
Could you guys check to see if your store sells it and for how much? Thanks!
A balanced diet is equal parts of milk and dark chocolate.
Other messages in this thread:
- 23713. Saco Cocoa Powder - Does anyone have this in their supermarket? I can't find it here in NC. - [LINK] - Meryl - 2:35am on 01/25/13 (9)
- Store Locations: [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 2:37am on 01/25/13
- Not in Texas, but it says Albertson's in Arizona has it. Maybe Michael can get it? [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 2:44am on 01/25/13
- I thought I saw it at World Market? I'm in California and it says the two stores [NT] - cheezz - 6:45am on 01/25/13
- yes, I have purchased it up here, not sure if at safeway or FM(a Kroger co) - AngAk1 - 6:38pm on 01/25/13
- Here it is at Amazon. I've had issues with this company's powdered buttermilk. [LINK] - MarilynFL - 7:15pm on 01/25/13
- Amazon is ridiculous at $12.95 for 10 oz - the usual price is about $3.50! [NT] - Meryl - 8:41pm on 01/25/13
- Ya. I thought so too. Just wasn't sure how desperate your need was. [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:05pm on 01/25/13
- How does the Saco compare to other common cocoas? [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 11:20pm on 01/25/13
- It's much better than your typical stuff, such as Hershey's, Nestle, etc., but can't compare to - Meryl - 1:49am on 01/26/13