Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
This was really good Dawn's posted rec: Soy simmered chicken w/ Pat's notes
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #23800 at 12:45 pm on Feb 7, 2013
Thanks for the recipe! We really enjoyed it last night with white rice. I used chicken thighs.
Other messages in this thread:
- 23800. This was really good Dawn's posted rec: Soy simmered chicken w/ Pat's notes [LINK] - barb_b - 12:45pm on 02/07/13 (7)
- Thanks barb_b! - Dawn_MO - 2:23pm on 02/07/13
- Can I omit the cilantro? - Pam - 7:05pm on 02/07/13
- I did not add cilantro. (Sorry, forgot to mention that). It is so expensive now, and only lasts a - barb_b - 10:11pm on 02/07/13
- When you buy cilantro at the store, bring it home and put the cut or root ends in a glass of water - KarenNoCA - 1:02am on 02/08/13
- It's the 1 herb I can't grow. Wait...dill also hates Florida. I want to grow - orchid - 1:43am on 02/08/13
- dill freezes well ...more - cyalexa2 - 2:44am on 02/08/13
- Will try out the fridge method. I have tried many times to grow it, butnever great results. Tx for - barb_b - 6:35pm on 02/08/13