Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
The fireplace is going, I have a good book, and I have a good supply of martini olives!
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #23808 at 6:00 pm on Feb 8, 2013
Other messages in this thread:
- 23808. ISO Joe: Fig Rye.. have you ever incorporated the figs directly into the dough? I'd like to make a r [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 3:17pm on 02/08/13 (10)
- Oops.. it deleted the rest of my message - CynUpstateNY - 3:19pm on 02/08/13
- Once I tried adding the figs at the beginning but they made the dough around them soggy. (more) - Joe - 4:17pm on 02/08/13
- That's what I'll do. Thanks so much..I love this bread. Also nice for crostini. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 4:48pm on 02/08/13
- Hey Cyndy, stay safe and warm in the storm tonight!!! We are only supoosed to get a few inches. [NT] - DawnNYS - 5:11pm on 02/08/13
- The fireplace is going, I have a good book, and I have a good supply of martini olives! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 6:00pm on 02/08/13
- I keep intending to try turning this into cinnamon raisin rye some day too. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 9:56pm on 02/08/13
- I threw some toasted sunflower seeds in this time. Delicious! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 7:35pm on 02/09/13
- What is the link to the original recipe? I was gifted some figs from Greece! [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 5:50pm on 02/11/13
- it's in T&T bread. [NT] [LINK] - AngAk1 - 10:30pm on 02/11/13
- Thank you! I have to bring something on Saturday to a friend's house, - Heather_in_SF - 7:24pm on 02/12/13