Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Does anyone here have a stainless steel fridge? I ask because I
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #23818 at 4:20 pm on Feb 10, 2013
just got a new one last week. After it was delivered and in place it had hand and finger prints all over it. The care booklet said to clean with a warm soap and water wash. I did it several times and nothing. I thought let me see what it looks like when I dry it. No difference but I noticed when I buffed it with a dry cloth I could get them off but boy, what a process. Can anyone give me tips on how to keep this beast looking glorious? It is a beauty! It's just shy of 30 cu. ft. with french doors and I think I've died and gone to heaven! I'm a very happy girl.
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 23818. Does anyone here have a stainless steel fridge? I ask because I - orchid - 4:20pm on 02/10/13 (16)
- I had the same problem until I found ecloth. I use it for everything in my kitchen. - rhoward2va - 4:39pm on 02/10/13
- Wow! Fascinating. I have never heard of them. I had to google and - orchid - 5:08pm on 02/10/13
- This is the one I use and then the glass polishing cloth [NT] [LINK] - rhoward2va - 5:14pm on 02/10/13
- I have seen them on Amazon also. If you buy them from ecloth, use this discount code - rhoward2va - 5:15pm on 02/10/13
- Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I just ordered which I hate doing - orchid - 5:43pm on 02/10/13
- Holy c#@p! That link went on your post! How did that happen? [NT] - orchid - 5:12pm on 02/10/13
- Don't know how that happened. I tried to delete it, but it won't delete. [NT] - rhoward2va - 5:20pm on 02/10/13
- Well, I can and did. I seem to have those super powers. [NT] - orchid - 5:45pm on 02/10/13
- Awesome! Orchid, can you use your powers to make my house dust free? ;-) [NT] - EvaN - 5:47pm on 02/10/13
- Ya betcha! Just send a plane ticket and I'll make that happen! ;0) [NT] - orchid - 7:28pm on 02/10/13
- Can you use your powers to make the [NT]s NOT appear when there IS text in a post? I think - DawnNYS - 10:02pm on 02/10/13
- I wish! [NT] - orchid - 12:26am on 02/11/13
- Try to not edit your post. In my case, if I try to edit, weird stuff happens. [NT] - Curious1 - 2:55am on 02/11/13
- I've got stainless Subs and I use Windex. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:07pm on 02/10/13
- Carbona ss cleaner works well on my fridge. I've noticed there's a difference between the finishes - Curious1 - 4:48pm on 02/11/13
- The ScotchBrite Stainless Steel cleaner (handle with disposable pads) - Music City Missy - 2:56am on 02/13/13