Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Carianna in WA||
I have another ham bone (it's a sickness...) I'd like to make a good old-fashioned
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #23820 at 5:55 pm on Feb 10, 2013
hearty ham and potato soup. Maybe a cheese-y ham and potato soup. I'd also really like to use the sow cooker if possible. Anyone have a terific recipe for this?
"There's treasure everywhere!"
-Calvin, from Calvin & Hobbes
Other messages in this thread:
- 23820. I have another ham bone (it's a sickness...) I'd like to make a good old-fashioned - Carianna in WA - 5:55pm on 02/10/13 (4)
- Cute punny typo, Carianna! [NT] - judy-mass - 8:17pm on 02/10/13
- Ha! I think I'll leave it. I was busy putting the missing apostrophe into the "its" in my original - Carianna in WA - 8:50pm on 02/10/13
- REC: Potato Soup With Two Cheeses - [LINK] - Meryl - 9:22pm on 02/10/13
- Mmmm. That sounds good! I think I'll make a broth with the ham bone and sub for the chx stock. [NT] - Carianna in WA - 1:25am on 02/11/13