Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Here's an excellent example of the "slow eating" movement. We should all follow this example...
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #23835 at 4:03 am on Feb 12, 2013
Think about all of the money we'd save and be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed every day!!
Other messages in this thread:
- 23835. Here's an excellent example of the "slow eating" movement. We should all follow this example... [LINK] - FloriSandy - 4:03am on 02/12/13 (9)
- Frizzle frat...blocked at work. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:54pm on 02/12/13
- My smile for the morning. Sorry Mar, it is a video, I can't cut and paste it for you. - barb_b - 2:02pm on 02/12/13
- Thanks b. I'll check it out from home tonight. [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:48pm on 02/12/13
- Adorable. I wonder if he would do the same with Cheetoes? [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:30am on 02/13/13
- I'm sure he would. I can just hear the slow and agonizing crrrrrrrunch! [NT] - FloriSandy - 3:37am on 02/13/13
- The loris is a perfect example of "mindful eating". . . - mistral - 5:39pm on 02/12/13
- Very cute but... - MariaDNoCA - 8:31pm on 02/12/13
- He may very well be a rescue and I hope so too. I can't find any background on this [LINK] - FloriSandy - 1:01am on 02/13/13
- Thanks for the info (I couldn't find anything about his background either) [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 6:05am on 02/14/13