Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I'm game, especially if I have a backup plan for something else for him to eat. i'll give it a shot
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #23836 at 8:19 pm on Feb 13, 2013
he does not like the sweet coconut not just the sweetness, but also the texture of grated coconut. I'll give it a shot if you don't think it tastes like the sweet stuff.
Other messages in this thread:
- 23836. This was really good Rec: Slow cooker / crockpot pork curry [LINK] - barb_b - 2:40pm on 02/12/13 (6)
- Why did you substitute heavy cream for the coconut milk? [NT] - KarenNoCA - 12:36am on 02/13/13
- dh doesn't like coconut... :( [NT] - barb_b - 11:14am on 02/13/13
- If he just does not like coconut, but has NOT had coconut milk. . . - mistral - 5:51pm on 02/13/13
- I'm game, especially if I have a backup plan for something else for him to eat. i'll give it a shot - barb_b - 8:19pm on 02/13/13
- You're right mistral - it's usually the coconut texture people don't like - cheezz - 11:40pm on 02/13/13
- Tried it for dinner last night - 2 thumbs up - Even by my picky eater! - Tessie in Cincy - 2:32pm on 02/15/13