Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
the curd is made. so yummy I don't think I need worry about freezing any. I made it with half
Joined: Sep 12, 2011
Posted to Thread #23832 at 9:00 pm on Feb 13, 2013
the sugar, then stirred in a half cup of Splenda at the end for a more diabetic friendly dish. I'll serve it tomorrow with some vanilla low sugar ice cream and these wonton cinnamon sugar shells. maybe a few raspberries strewn about, if I feel very very rich.
Other messages in this thread:
- 23832. question about the Microwave Lemon Curd: can it be frozen? [NT] [LINK] - AngAk1 - 12:50am on 02/12/13 (9)
- Cannot see a reason why not, Ang - CathyZ from Kauai - 2:40am on 02/12/13
- thanks. wasn't sure if it would break. I'll give it a try. [NT] - AngAk1 - 7:23pm on 02/12/13
- I don't think so but if it does, heat and whisk in more melted butter [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 8:00pm on 02/12/13
- the curd is made. so yummy I don't think I need worry about freezing any. I made it with half [LINK] - AngAk1 - 9:00pm on 02/13/13
- and this recipe couldn't be easier---the hardest part is juicing the lemons. I do strain it. [NT] - AngAk1 - 9:01pm on 02/13/13
- The BEST wedding I received 33 years ago was my electric lemon juicer... - cheezz - 11:39pm on 02/13/13
- just like Ina! [NT] - AngAk1 - 2:27am on 02/14/13
- Yup! Did you bake the wontons on overturned muffin pans? [NT] - cheezz - 11:38pm on 02/13/13
- haven't baked them yet, but most likely custard cups. [NT] - AngAk1 - 2:28am on 02/14/13