Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Lisa - LA||
If you decide to do this, read my notes under a similar idea from last summer>>>
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #23844 at 2:25 am on Feb 14, 2013
Deb posted a cute Star Spangled Banner Cupcake technique similar to this. I tried it and had trouble with cutting out the centers - make sure the layer is thin enough for the cutter to go through easily, otherwise they tend to fall apart.
Link: Star-Spangled Banner Cupcake technique
Other messages in this thread:
- 23844. "Heart inside of a cupcake" video from Cake Central [LINK] - MarilynFL - 1:29pm on 02/13/13 (5)
- Wish I had seen these sooner instead of the p i a shortbread hearts I did! Next year. [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 6:27pm on 02/13/13
- Cyn, which recipe did you use? I did some as well and was not pleased. - LisainLA - 2:27am on 02/14/13
- I used Big Fat Cookies. They just wouldn't roll out. I finally took small - CynUpstateNY - 2:37am on 02/14/13
- If you decide to do this, read my notes under a similar idea from last summer>>> [LINK] - LisainLA - 2:25am on 02/14/13
- Very cute, and cool when you cut in in half (correctly), but.... - cheezz - 10:27pm on 02/14/13