Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Steve2 in LA||
Oh sweet mother! You give me a straight line like that and expect good behaviour? Gah!
Joined: Feb 7, 2006
Posted to Thread #23849 at 11:48 pm on Feb 15, 2013
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Other messages in this thread:
- 23849. Roasting Time Question - Earnie - 6:10pm on 02/14/13 (12)
- After browning on top of the stove it should take about 25 min. in a 400 degree oven. [NT] - charlie - 10:30pm on 02/14/13
- Slow (low) Roasting Method - Earnie - 10:47pm on 02/14/13
- I'd check it at 30 minutes and then abouevery 7 to 10 minutes afterward. [NT] - charlie - 1:13am on 02/15/13
- Thanks Charlie! [NT] - Earnie - 3:59am on 02/15/13
- Is the difference ins weight due to the length or thickness? more - cyalexa2 - 11:53am on 02/15/13
- Oh sweet mother! You give me a straight line like that and expect good behaviour? Gah! [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 11:48pm on 02/15/13
- (Steve! Remember your New Year's Resolution to the marshalls, nothing litigious until AFTER May!) [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 11:51pm on 02/15/13
- Sorry that was my inside voice getting out. I'll take my meds. I'll get better. Really. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 11:52pm on 02/15/13
- I said the difference in weight, not the difference in performance. [NT] - cyalexa2 - 1:26am on 02/16/13
- Ooooooh....Zing! LOL [NT] - orchid - 2:31am on 02/16/13
- Who said anything about performance? I believe someone else "raised" THAT specter. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 4:12am on 02/16/13
- Giggles and Thanks - Earnie - 3:56pm on 02/17/13