Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I'm so pleased that you liked it Cathy! I haven't made fettucini alfredo for many years,
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #23851 at 2:25 am on Feb 16, 2013
but I used to add a bit of stewed tomatoes on top and lightly mixed it in with some of the juices.
Your combo sure sounds wonderful.
Other messages in this thread:
- 23851. Anyone have a favorite marinade for shrimp on the grill? - CathyZ from Kauai - 1:49am on 02/15/13 (8)
- Rec: Grilled New Orleans-Style Shrimp! Probably my favorite. [NT] [LINK] [IMAGE] - FloriSandy - 2:25am on 02/15/13
- Here's the actual recipe at link... [NT] [LINK] - FloriSandy - 2:28am on 02/15/13
- Yup. That will do it. It looks great. Will try tonight. Thank you [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 2:44am on 02/15/13
- He mea iki. I hope you enjoy! [NT] - FloriSandy - 3:00am on 02/15/13
- It was quite good. I'll do it again. Fettucini Alfredo was the perfect balance for it. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:59pm on 02/15/13
- I went to a nice restaurant yesterday that listed their special as something exactly as you made. - barb_b - 7:17pm on 02/15/13
- I'm so pleased that you liked it Cathy! I haven't made fettucini alfredo for many years, - FloriSandy - 2:25am on 02/16/13
- Sounds delish! Thank you! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:50am on 02/15/13