Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Can anyone tell me how long a 3 Bean Salad will last in the Fridge?
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #23872 at 5:27 pm on Feb 17, 2013
We love 3 bean salad and this is my favorite recipe. But of course it makes a lot and it's just the 2 of us and we don't want to eat it every day until it's gone. If I make it will it last awhile in the fridge?
3 Bean Salad
Serving Size: 20
1 can yellow wax beans -- drained
1 can green beans -- drained
1 can red kidney beans -- drained
1 can garbanzo beans -- drained
1 cup celery -- chopped
1 sm. jar pimiento -- chopped
1 medium red onion -- diced
1 tablespoon celery seeds
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup vinegar
Mix all ingredients together and let stand, refrigerated, over night.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 141 Calories; 6g Fat (38.6% calories from fat); 4g Protein; 18g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 116mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1 Grain(Starch); 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.
Nutr. Assoc. : 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 23872. Can anyone tell me how long a 3 Bean Salad will last in the Fridge? - orchid - 5:27pm on 02/17/13 (4)
- I keep mine for a couple of weeks. The keeping properties is - Melissa Dallas - 5:32pm on 02/17/13
- Thanks Melissa. That's exactly what I thought but I just wanted to - orchid - 7:35pm on 02/17/13
- Sometimes I move it to a smaller container to keep it submerged in - Melissa Dallas - 9:50pm on 02/17/13
- Yep, good idea. I down size all the time anyway. [NT] - orchid - 12:11am on 02/18/13