Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thin it out with some cream or Half & Half, heat it, and use it as a hot fudge sauce over ice cream.
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #23879 at 2:44 am on Feb 19, 2013
A balanced diet is equal parts of milk and dark chocolate.
Other messages in this thread:
- 23879. Fun dilemma, I went to a friend's birthday party Saturday and a friend make the cake, chocolate with - Heather_in_SF - 9:15pm on 02/18/13 (8)
- Perfect idea to frost brownies. You could make sandwich cookies. - cheezz - 9:20pm on 02/18/13
- Ha! I read the rest of your post just after posting mine (about using it over ice cream!). [NT] - Meryl - 2:47am on 02/19/13
- Or a topping layer on cheesecake bars. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 1:54am on 02/19/13
- Well, the lo-cal way to go here is of course - spoon, lol! - MariaDNoCA - 2:25am on 02/19/13
- Only if you can stop at a few spoonfuls & not eat the whole jar [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 2:49am on 02/19/13
- Thin it out with some cream or Half & Half, heat it, and use it as a hot fudge sauce over ice cream. [NT] - Meryl - 2:44am on 02/19/13
- Get some "coating chocolate" and make filled candies. Really easy with a - MarilynFL - 12:51pm on 02/19/13
- Okay, I confess I had a spoonful last night. whoa. - Heather_in_SF - 5:23pm on 02/19/13