Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Last night my son threw together a lovely idea that might be good for you.
Joined: Feb 4, 2008
Posted to Thread #23905 at 4:38 am on Feb 23, 2013
Ground beef-tehina-eggplant "sandwiches".
He browned ground beef with onion and one or two canned
tomatoes (just for a bit of flavor), whichever herbs you like.
Then he grilled an eggplant. (you could do it on the stove
top if you have gas or in the oven).
Finally he got some tehina.
He layered - eggplant, tehina, beef and baked in the oven.
He then opened small pitas that he had made,
Pita would not be good for you since it can get soggy, but
you could use a sturdy roll. It is just as good cold as warm.
Just a different idea.
Other messages in this thread:
- 23905. ISO ideas for croquet game picnic food - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 2:59am on 02/23/13 (9)
- Don't forget the brownies! [NT] - Meryl - 3:07am on 02/23/13
- How about - Earnie - 3:39am on 02/23/13
- Last night my son threw together a lovely idea that might be good for you. - elaine - 4:38am on 02/23/13
- Hi Amanda, so nice to see you. - Melissa Dallas - 1:06pm on 02/23/13
- Hi Amanda! How are you doing? You have to have tea, and wear a frilly hat! Other ideas might be [LINK] - DawnNYS - 4:46pm on 02/23/13
- How about Rec: Mini Roast Beef Sliders? You could buy the best [LINK] [IMAGE] - FloriSandy - 2:22am on 02/24/13
- Joe's done several lovely picnic menus. Do a search on "Hollywood Bowl" to see them. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 4:09am on 02/24/13
- Thanks, you've reminded me I never posted the third one. [NT] [LINK] - Joe - 5:38pm on 02/24/13
- also check out all the good menus in T&T. lots of creative picnic ideas [NT] - AngAk1 - 1:48am on 02/26/13