Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Hi Amanda, so nice to see you.
Joined: Jan 8, 2006
Posted to Thread #23905 at 1:06 pm on Feb 23, 2013
The end of April makes me think of things like sliced ham with little rolls, asparagus vinaigrette, deviled eggs, strawberries & angel food or poundcake.
Other messages in this thread:
- 23905. ISO ideas for croquet game picnic food - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 2:59am on 02/23/13 (9)
- Don't forget the brownies! [NT] - Meryl - 3:07am on 02/23/13
- How about - Earnie - 3:39am on 02/23/13
- Last night my son threw together a lovely idea that might be good for you. - elaine - 4:38am on 02/23/13
- Hi Amanda, so nice to see you. - Melissa Dallas - 1:06pm on 02/23/13
- Hi Amanda! How are you doing? You have to have tea, and wear a frilly hat! Other ideas might be [LINK] - DawnNYS - 4:46pm on 02/23/13
- How about Rec: Mini Roast Beef Sliders? You could buy the best [LINK] [IMAGE] - FloriSandy - 2:22am on 02/24/13
- Joe's done several lovely picnic menus. Do a search on "Hollywood Bowl" to see them. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 4:09am on 02/24/13
- Thanks, you've reminded me I never posted the third one. [NT] [LINK] - Joe - 5:38pm on 02/24/13
- also check out all the good menus in T&T. lots of creative picnic ideas [NT] - AngAk1 - 1:48am on 02/26/13