Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Do you have a favorite ramen restaurant?
Joined: Jan 13, 2012
Posted to Thread #23903 at 1:19 pm on Feb 23, 2013
I'll be in the area soon and am deciding where I will be eating.
Other messages in this thread:
- I envy your guests! - cyalexa2 - 1:41am on 02/23/13
- Oh, yeah! - Earnie - 3:23am on 02/23/13
- I do have that recipe too... [LINK] - SallyBR - 1:13pm on 02/23/13
- I made Sally's Shrimp Moqueca soon after she blogged it. We loved it. [NT] - Curious1 - 9:42pm on 02/25/13
- Sally - I added a clickable link. [NT] - Meryl - 3:52am on 02/23/13
- Thanks, Meryl! [NT] - SallyBR - 1:14pm on 02/23/13
- That sounds so fun! Nothing like fun food and drink during the dead of winter. I'm going to a crab - Heather_in_SF - 4:41am on 02/23/13
- I'm so looking forward to our last big family get together bash at my grandparent's house - Melissa Dallas - 1:11pm on 02/23/13
- Oh Melissa, I hate those fun but bittersweet gatherings, I always cry when I drive away... - Heather_in_SF - 3:25am on 02/24/13
- Do you have a favorite ramen restaurant? - cyalexa2 - 1:19pm on 02/23/13
- I love ramen! My favorite is Hapa Ramen, Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Ferry Building - Heather_in_SF - 3:12am on 02/24/13
- Thanks for posting the list. - cyalexa2 - 1:01pm on 02/24/13
- Sally, I recently discovered a small mom and pop restaurant; I believe they are from Paraguay. - barb_b - 4:39pm on 02/23/13
- Yeap, same thing.... - SallyBR - 6:56pm on 02/23/13
- Oscars, Oscars and how Chocolate PB Cookies became "Award Cookies" plus dates, b/c: yum! (pixs) - MariaDNoCA - 9:59pm on 02/25/13
- the cookies turned out great! [NT] - AngAk1 - 1:42am on 02/26/13