Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Similar frame of mind.... Made Julia Child's version....
Joined: Dec 16, 2005
Posted to Thread #23914 at 1:55 am on Feb 27, 2013
..... and will be blogging about it tomorrow at midnight, so that makes it I guess on the first minute of Thursday :-)
such a delicious, comfy meal!
Other messages in this thread:
- 23914. Made CI's Modern Beef Burgundy today - Marvelous!!! [LINK] - deb-in-MI - 11:17pm on 02/24/13 (14)
- I made it last night too - and yes it was wonderful - Tess - 1:21pm on 02/25/13
- Only 2 of us too - it's going to last a while - deb-in-MI - 2:01pm on 02/25/13
- I thought the same thing about the carrots... isn't that funny - Tess - 2:46pm on 02/25/13
- We are definitely in sync:) [NT] - deb-in-MI - 3:01pm on 02/25/13
- Sounds delish! Thanks for posting Deb! [NT] - Barbara in VA - 5:50pm on 02/25/13
- Did you find that it was actually easier than the traditional method? - MoNJ - 10:28pm on 02/25/13
- It's been SO long since I've made the traditional recipe I can't recall - deb-in-MI - 11:30am on 02/26/13
- I can't view the recipe. could someone copy and post it here? [NT] - AngAk1 - 2:15am on 02/26/13
- Ang, I'm not sure if this is the right one, but it's from CI: [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 2:45am on 02/26/13
- Here's the recipe Ang - deb-in-MI - 11:31am on 02/26/13
- thanks all. do you find that a whole bottle of wine is necessary? [NT] - AngAk1 - 6:54pm on 02/26/13
- Similar frame of mind.... Made Julia Child's version.... - SallyBR - 1:55am on 02/27/13