Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
Karen NoCa, for some reason I cannot reply to the string above on Giada's knife...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #23928 at 6:14 pm on Feb 27, 2013
...so I'll reply here.
I don't own one of those knives. I just searched "Giada's knife" and found the pic.
As for the price, it is low, but I have to say this: I followed CI's recommendation and looked at the Victorinox knife they use in their test kitchens. It is a fantastic traditional chef's knife and it set me back a whole $28. I love it and I loved the price. My point is, there are some bargains out there.
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 23928. Karen NoCa, for some reason I cannot reply to the string above on Giada's knife... - Michael in Phoenix - 6:14pm on 02/27/13 (10)
- I've reopened that thread - pmassell_93 - 6:25pm on 02/27/13
- Hmmm. Did I tick someone off? I've seen me do it. - Michael in Phoenix - 6:28pm on 02/27/13
- YIKES! I am hoping it was not me. I was responding to your post yesterday and we lost internet - barb_b - 8:43pm on 02/27/13
- I opened it just fine a few minutes ago. It is a Target knife as stated - KarenNoCA - 12:50am on 02/28/13
- Karen, according to some Amazon reviews the knife was recalled -- might be worth looking into. [NT] [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 3:34pm on 02/28/13
- Thank you, thank you! [NT] - KarenNoCA - 9:20pm on 02/28/13
- I have several inexpensive Victorinox knives & they are my favorites. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 1:30am on 02/28/13
- Sorry, a wacky trackpad and lack of sleep caused me to hit the "Close Thread" button last night! :( [NT] - ErininNY - 2:42am on 02/28/13
- But I am not a moderator. Hmm! - ErininNY - 2:43am on 02/28/13
- With great power comes great responsibility. I trust my missives to you. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 6:29am on 02/28/13