Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
I'm not a big fan of most versions of chorizo... it's just not my thing, but I will...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #23926 at 6:37 pm on Feb 27, 2013
...say that my favorite mexican restaurant (now closed, sadly) in AZ used to make their own chorizo from an old family recipe. It actually contained brandy and made a wonderful meal with eggs, cheese and tortillas on the side. It was removed from its casing and broken into small chunks.
I kinda gave up on it after they closed. I know there are some soup recipes out there that include chorizo and I'm sure the cooks here will help out.
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 23926. My first chorizo purchase and I'd love to hear your ideas - colleenmomof2 - 5:28pm on 02/27/13 (10)
- I'm not a big fan of most versions of chorizo... it's just not my thing, but I will... - Michael in Phoenix - 6:37pm on 02/27/13
- Colleen, I just made Twenty Minutes to Mexico a couple of weeks ago [LINK] - FloriSandy - 2:12am on 02/28/13
- I've also made an Albondigas-type recipe by simply adding some whisked eggs - FloriSandy - 2:25am on 02/28/13
- Add to a pot of beans or especially refried beans. Scrambled into eggs. - Melissa Dallas - 5:10am on 02/28/13
- Chorizo and White Bean Stew from BA looks really good and I think it would highlight your chorizo [LINK] - Curious1 - 3:55pm on 02/28/13
- Yummy, wow! Creamy beans - colleenmomof2 - 11:28pm on 03/01/13
- You're welcome! I must find some good chorizo. [NT] - Curious1 - 5:12pm on 03/06/13
- Thanks for all of your suggestions! - colleenmomof2 - 1:05am on 03/01/13
- I use chorizo in paella :-). Just chop up and add to the pan. [NT] - EvaN - 10:45am on 03/01/13
- Me too :) [NT] - cheezz - 11:29pm on 03/01/13