Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Steve2 in LA||
I'd go with a HUGE Zinfandel, maybe the 2005 Turley Hayne Vineyard. Accompany the pork with smashed
Joined: Feb 7, 2006
Posted to Thread #23924 at 4:38 am on Feb 28, 2013
olive oil and herb potatoes and paneed broccoli rabe with roasted garlic and pancetta. Dessert . . . a French Apple Cake only made with pears and ginger with Creme Fraiche. Lipitor's extree.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Other messages in this thread:
- Nice, I'm definitely making that Maple & Garlic Pork Shoulder with Crispy Skin. Mmmmmmmm, pig. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 2:02am on 02/27/13
- Only if you invite me to dinner. [NT] - Meryl - 4:09am on 02/27/13
- Consider yourself invited. I'm still thinking on sides and dessert. Film at 11. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 1:53am on 02/28/13
- I'll bring the chocolate! And the wine! What kind of wine would go with this dish? [NT] - Meryl - 2:26am on 02/28/13
- Hmmm, I see there's ale in the recipe - so maybe ale would be better than wine? [NT] - Meryl - 2:29am on 02/28/13
- I'd go with a HUGE Zinfandel, maybe the 2005 Turley Hayne Vineyard. Accompany the pork with smashed - Steve2 in LA - 4:38am on 02/28/13
- You got it! Let me know when I should book my flight! [NT] - Meryl - 4:47am on 02/28/13
- Will do. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 9:30pm on 02/28/13