Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Add to a pot of beans or especially refried beans. Scrambled into eggs.
Joined: Jan 8, 2006
Posted to Thread #23926 at 5:10 am on Feb 28, 2013
Choriqueso tacos are decadent - just melted white cheese & chorizo folded into a flour tortilla. I think they melt the cheese into the sausage (with grease) in a skillet or on a griddle.
I'm of a mind with Michael though. There are only a few brands I like very much.
Other messages in this thread:
- 23926. My first chorizo purchase and I'd love to hear your ideas - colleenmomof2 - 5:28pm on 02/27/13 (10)
- I'm not a big fan of most versions of chorizo... it's just not my thing, but I will... - Michael in Phoenix - 6:37pm on 02/27/13
- Colleen, I just made Twenty Minutes to Mexico a couple of weeks ago [LINK] - FloriSandy - 2:12am on 02/28/13
- I've also made an Albondigas-type recipe by simply adding some whisked eggs - FloriSandy - 2:25am on 02/28/13
- Add to a pot of beans or especially refried beans. Scrambled into eggs. - Melissa Dallas - 5:10am on 02/28/13
- Chorizo and White Bean Stew from BA looks really good and I think it would highlight your chorizo [LINK] - Curious1 - 3:55pm on 02/28/13
- Yummy, wow! Creamy beans - colleenmomof2 - 11:28pm on 03/01/13
- You're welcome! I must find some good chorizo. [NT] - Curious1 - 5:12pm on 03/06/13
- Thanks for all of your suggestions! - colleenmomof2 - 1:05am on 03/01/13
- I use chorizo in paella :-). Just chop up and add to the pan. [NT] - EvaN - 10:45am on 03/01/13
- Me too :) [NT] - cheezz - 11:29pm on 03/01/13