Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Oh I remember those, they are so SO good.
Joined: Dec 21, 2005
Posted to Thread #23927 at 11:27 pm on Feb 28, 2013
"Well-behaved women rarely make history."
Other messages in this thread:
- 23927. Planning how we will consume 10 pounds of baby red potatoes - colleenmomof2 - 5:37pm on 02/27/13 (18)
- Rec: Room Temperature Baby Red Potato Salad - love it [LINK] - colleenmomof2 - 5:58pm on 02/27/13
- I've been making a kind of frittata lately where I slightly mash leftover - DawnNYS - 8:32pm on 02/27/13
- Try Dawn Mo's Crash Hot Potatoes in T&T--addictive! [NT] [LINK] - MoNJ - 9:40pm on 02/27/13
- Sour cream dill potato salad - Melissa Dallas - 1:25am on 02/28/13
- I loved Ina Garten's Rosemary Roasted Potatoes. Recipe at link [NT] [LINK] - FloriSandy - 1:50am on 02/28/13
- My Mom's Potato Salad (5 lbs. of red bliss potatoes). BBQ some chicken/burgers, etc. [LINK] - FloriSandy - 2:01am on 02/28/13
- REC T&T RED POTATOES IN PARCHMENT PACKETS one of my very favorite potato recs - CathyZ from Kauai - 4:00am on 02/28/13
- thanks for this reminder----so easy yet quite elegant [NT] - AngAk1 - 6:52pm on 02/28/13
- Love these - made them often. Thanks again Cathy [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 9:02pm on 02/28/13
- A few ideas - Earnie - 4:04am on 02/28/13
- These Parmesan baked potatoes are TDF! [LINK] - cheezz - 5:57am on 02/28/13
- These sound terrific - I will give them a try - thanks Cheez [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:50am on 02/28/13
- Oh yes, these are yummy, have made them many times. Here's a link with [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 3:42pm on 02/28/13
- I think a little bacon sprinkled in wouldn't taste bad either :) [NT] - cheezz - 9:35pm on 02/28/13
- Oh I remember those, they are so SO good. [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 11:27pm on 02/28/13
- Looks like I'll need more potatoes! - colleenmomof2 - 1:08am on 03/01/13
- ..."we're gonna need a bigger boat...for the potatoes, of course." [NT] - MarilynFL - 5:50pm on 03/01/13