Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I use chorizo in paella :-). Just chop up and add to the pan.
Joined: Feb 5, 2006
Posted to Thread #23926 at 10:45 am on Mar 1, 2013
"I Love Cooking With Wine. Sometimes I Even Put It In The Food."
Other messages in this thread:
- 23926. My first chorizo purchase and I'd love to hear your ideas - colleenmomof2 - 5:28pm on 02/27/13 (10)
- I'm not a big fan of most versions of chorizo... it's just not my thing, but I will... - Michael in Phoenix - 6:37pm on 02/27/13
- Colleen, I just made Twenty Minutes to Mexico a couple of weeks ago [LINK] - FloriSandy - 2:12am on 02/28/13
- I've also made an Albondigas-type recipe by simply adding some whisked eggs - FloriSandy - 2:25am on 02/28/13
- Add to a pot of beans or especially refried beans. Scrambled into eggs. - Melissa Dallas - 5:10am on 02/28/13
- Chorizo and White Bean Stew from BA looks really good and I think it would highlight your chorizo [LINK] - Curious1 - 3:55pm on 02/28/13
- Yummy, wow! Creamy beans - colleenmomof2 - 11:28pm on 03/01/13
- You're welcome! I must find some good chorizo. [NT] - Curious1 - 5:12pm on 03/06/13
- Thanks for all of your suggestions! - colleenmomof2 - 1:05am on 03/01/13
- I use chorizo in paella :-). Just chop up and add to the pan. [NT] - EvaN - 10:45am on 03/01/13
- Me too :) [NT] - cheezz - 11:29pm on 03/01/13