Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
The wine needs to be Passover kosher, right? I love the ingredients to charoset...
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #24012 at 7:45 am on Mar 15, 2013
I can just taste it by reading the recipe - yum!
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 24012. Need help with Passover food...I am going to my first dinner and am not sure what to make - cheezz - 3:37pm on 03/14/13 (17)
- Hmmm...I guess if meringues are ok, then eggs must be ok [NT] - cheezz - 3:41pm on 03/14/13
- Haroset? [NT] - cheezz - 3:41pm on 03/14/13
- If it's no dairy I am assuming that they are serving meat/chicken for the meal - deb-in-MI - 4:10pm on 03/14/13
- Correct, no dairy. I'm thinking of maybe a honey cake or kichel. Any T&T recipes? [NT] - cheezz - 3:49am on 03/15/13
- Deb, do you think your sis would share the recipe? [NT] - cheezz - 3:50am on 03/15/13
- Unfortunately it is not a recipe - she just throws a bunch of ingredients - deb-in-MI - 10:33am on 03/15/13
- Here a several recipes from Joan Nathan - deb-in-MI - 10:35am on 03/15/13
- you would have to use margarine. no butter. [NT] - AngAk1 - 5:35pm on 03/14/13
- What Ang said. The rules of kosher regard butter as "dairy" but eggs are just eggs. This is because - Steve2 in LA - 7:01pm on 03/14/13
- YOu could make coconut macaroons dipped (or immersed) in bittersweet chocolate. [NT] - Meryl - 2:49am on 03/15/13
- That's right...I hadn't thought of that! Thanks for reminding me :) [NT] - cheezz - 3:46am on 03/15/13
- You're welcome - Make sure you save me some - I love them!!! [NT] - Meryl - 5:28am on 03/15/13
- That's what I'm afraid of...they are one of my faves :) [NT] - cheezz - 7:46am on 03/15/13
- If you're looking for a savory dish, these are hauntingly delicious. - Traca - 5:08am on 03/15/13
- I have several recipes for charoset from Nira Rousso cookbook but they are not T&T. - elaine - 6:55am on 03/15/13
- The wine needs to be Passover kosher, right? I love the ingredients to charoset... - cheezz - 7:45am on 03/15/13
- Yes, if someone is keeping passover then the wine should be kosher for passover. [NT] - elaine - 7:36pm on 03/15/13