Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
After one thing goes wrong,It always seems to spiral downward, doesn't it? Bet you'll all look
Joined: Feb 5, 2007
Posted to Thread #24031 at 12:06 pm on Mar 17, 2013
back and laugh--it sounds like a fun family evening anyhow.
Easy for me say, but leave it behind at the cabin.
Good company rather than good food comes first. :)
It sounds like MIL is sweet, that's nice.
Other messages in this thread:
- 24031. First dinner guests at the cabin and what a mess I made! - EvaN - 9:41am on 03/17/13 (9)
- After one thing goes wrong,It always seems to spiral downward, doesn't it? Bet you'll all look - MoNJ - 12:06pm on 03/17/13
- Eva, you'll laugh about the experience later. [NT] - Sylvia - 12:48pm on 03/17/13
- I am with you on the "burnt" flavor/odor. - Dawn_MO - 3:35pm on 03/17/13
- Awww, Eva, we've all been there. - Melissa Dallas - 4:04pm on 03/17/13
- Ha, this is exactly what I was going to write M. And Eva...you don't have to wait. We're laughing - MarilynFL - 7:04pm on 03/17/13
- Why does it only seem to happen when you have guests?! They were gracious guests - cheezz - 6:05pm on 03/17/13
- Thank you all for your kind support and thoughts. I'm sure i'll be able to laugh at this in like - EvaN - 8:44am on 03/18/13
- Awww, well at least you had good wine - it's the great equalizer. Good wine fixs almost anything! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 5:49pm on 03/18/13
- Ach, been there too! - Heather_in_SF - 8:38pm on 03/18/13