Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I had to read this TWICE. You are a braver [wo]man that I am, Gunda Din.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #24035 at 12:26 pm on Mar 18, 2013
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 24035. Not sure if this is a new culinary high or low. Tonight I had pot de creme made w/ pig's blood. - Traca - 4:55am on 03/18/13 (14)
- Not sure I would have even considered eating that - I'm such a culinary whimp :-D - EvaN - 8:40am on 03/18/13
- Me either, Eva!! [NT] - DawnNYS - 5:02pm on 03/18/13
- I had to read this TWICE. You are a braver [wo]man that I am, Gunda Din. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:26pm on 03/18/13
- ditto [NT] - AngAk1 - 8:36pm on 03/18/13
- Another chef did a Thai "noodle" dish. The noodles? Strips of pig skin. [NT] - Traca - 9:15pm on 03/21/13
- Ok, I'm not as jealous of your life anymore :) [NT] - cheezz - 12:53am on 03/22/13
- That makes two of us! Traca, did you like the "noodles"? [NT] - Curious1 - 3:10pm on 03/22/13
- I was smacking my lips over the sauce, then learned about the "noodles". They were a bit chewy. - Traca - 4:44pm on 03/23/13
- I taste everything once! Most of the time it tastes better than it sounds. Sounds like - CynUpstateNY - 4:40pm on 03/18/13
- Oh my, a challenging dish. Glad you didn't post a picture! LOL [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 4:51pm on 03/18/13
- You go girl!!! No way could you temp me to try this!! [NT] - Barbara in VA - 5:14pm on 03/18/13
- Mixing chocolate and pigs blood is not unusual in Italy. [NT] - charlie - 6:12pm on 03/18/13
- Yes, but they also came up with porchetta, so I'll forgive them anything. [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:15pm on 03/20/13
- This one was not chocolate. Vanilla? It was mauve colored b/c of the blood. [NT] - Traca - 9:13pm on 03/21/13