Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
TJ's had a pre-packaged salad on demo yesterday. I don't usually buy those, but...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #24080 at 5:44 pm on Mar 26, 2013
...this one was well worth it!
It is all in one bowl with a clear plastic clam shell lid.
baby spinach base;
shelled pumpkin seeds;
There was a little container of carrot/ginger/miso dressing with sesame oil that was fantastic!
That was a wonderful lunch! I'm going to make it at home next time. Shouldn't be too hard.
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 24080. TJ's had a pre-packaged salad on demo yesterday. I don't usually buy those, but... - Michael in Phoenix - 5:44pm on 03/26/13 (7)
- I was just there today - I'll have to look for that. It sounds well balanced and lots of protein. [NT] - cheezz - 9:26pm on 03/26/13
- Our beachside health food store sells those. They'll add shaved daikon radish. I usually have - MarilynFL - 9:42pm on 03/26/13
- This sounds good - I also love their Vegetable & Grain Country Salad over Cabbage - - LisainLA - 11:15pm on 03/26/13
- I wish they would sell some of those dressings. The flavors of some - Pat-NoCal - 3:05pm on 03/28/13
- I agree!I love the one with the pomegranate salad, and the bbq chicken salad. [NT] - LisainLA - 2:55am on 03/29/13
- Send them a note about selling that salad dressing. TJs is very responsive to customer feedback. [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 8:39pm on 03/29/13
- Great idea, thanks Traca. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 3:52am on 03/30/13