Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Steve2 in LA||
Okay, I'll take "Stuffed with Apples" for $500, Alex. "What is Apples was the name of their dog?"
Joined: Feb 6, 2006
Posted to Thread #24082 at 12:55 am on Mar 27, 2013
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Other messages in this thread:
- 24082. Mille CrÍpe Cake? Anyone ever make one of these? Advise? Tips? Run away? [LINK] [IMAGE] - Steve2 in LA - 6:29pm on 03/26/13 (20)
- That looks like something Joe would have tried. [NT] - judy-mass - 7:11pm on 03/26/13
- Close--I did this one from Julia once. Gateau de Crepes a la Normande--stuffed with apples [LINK] - Joe - 7:31pm on 03/26/13
- You think you can feed Steve a straight (maybe) line like that and get no come back? [NT] - judy-mass - 7:50pm on 03/26/13
- I can dream.... [NT] - Joe - 7:59pm on 03/26/13
- Okay, I'll take "Stuffed with Apples" for $500, Alex. "What is Apples was the name of their dog?" [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 12:55am on 03/27/13
- The link just goes to a google reader sign in page...? [NT] - cheezz - 12:07am on 03/27/13
- I think I fixed that URL, cheezz. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 12:46am on 03/27/13
- Nope...not for me anyway. [NT] - cheezz - 3:35pm on 03/27/13
- Try this one. [NT] [LINK] - Curious1 - 5:18pm on 03/27/13
- Yup, that works - thanks! It does look like a crazy undertaking though :) [NT] - cheezz - 6:37pm on 03/27/13
- The link doesn't work for me but I made something that looks similar - CathyZ from Kauai - 11:09am on 03/27/13
- I think texture would be a HUGE deal. Maybe I'll just make a lovely something-else. Thanks, Cathy! [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 2:49pm on 03/27/13
- I find that if you use as little flour as possible to make crepes--just enough to hold them together - Joe - 7:33pm on 03/27/13
- Yup- tried that too, Joe. I didn't have much luck making the texture better [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 9:37pm on 03/27/13
- Maybe twice the pastry cream and half the crepes? Maybe they're taking "1,000" too literally [NT] - Joe - 10:25pm on 03/27/13
- LOL about the chocolate! [NT] - AngAk1 - 4:49pm on 03/27/13