Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Not for cake, but how about dipping them in dark chocolate?
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #24081 at 8:19 pm on Mar 28, 2013
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 24081. Just got a pound of "dried strawberries." They are far too sweet to eat plain. Any ideas? - MarilynFL - 5:54pm on 03/26/13 (12)
- I've had them on a cheese plate and enjoyed the combo [NT] - cyalexa2 - 6:35pm on 03/26/13
- Granola, scones, muffins. [NT] - Traca - 6:43pm on 03/26/13
- add some to sweeten your oatmeal. [NT] - AngAk1 - 6:54pm on 03/26/13
- Cookies (like how you would use dried cherries)? [NT] - deb-in-MI - 7:07pm on 03/26/13
- Dehydrate them and make a strawberry pound cake or coffee cake. Coat them in bittersweet chocolate - Meryl - 10:11pm on 03/26/13
- Thanks everyone. As usual, you have many more ideas than I do. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:46pm on 03/27/13
- I've been dreaming about this recipe.... [LINK] - SallyBR - 6:29pm on 03/27/13
- Not for cake, but how about dipping them in dark chocolate? [NT] - DawnNYS - 8:19pm on 03/28/13
- I tasted one again last night & it's like that bright red Swedish Fish candy--super sweet & slightly - MarilynFL - 1:51pm on 03/29/13
- how about adding to a simple yellow loaf cake---no icing or anything else. the sugared outsides - AngAk1 - 5:36pm on 03/29/13
- Stick 'em in a bottle of vodka for an infusion. :) [NT] - Traca - 8:47pm on 03/29/13
- Or balsamic for a strawberry vinegar [NT] - cheezz - 9:20pm on 03/29/13